- Season’s Greetings from Tony and Paula Luna, and wish for a wonderful and adventurous New Year!…
- SchmoozeFest! Our next SchmoozeFest event is a few weeks away on Thursday, January 8. That makes it the Thursday evening before the beginning of the spring term. Get your work together so you can share with other SchmoozeFesters and come and be a part of our networking event!…
- Registration has begun for the Spring term classes at the Art Center College of Design. Sign up now to start off the new year with new classes to enhance your career…
- Our “Crafting a Meaningful Career- Part One- Discovering the Dream” will start Tuesday, January 13…
- Christine Saiyan reminds us to stay healthy and sign up for her yoga classes…
- Nuno Figueireddo sent us a Christmas greeting from Portugal…
Here now are the extended stories behind the headlines. Enjoy, and prepare to be inspired:
- Season’s Greetings from Tony and Paula Luna. Thank you to all the kind friends of Tony Luna Creative for your thoughtful emails and cards. In the spirit of giving I am including our Christmas card and sending along our unusual invitation…
|(Front of Christmas card. Click to make larger)|
|(Back of Christmas card. Click to make larger)|
SchmoozeFest! - Our next SchmoozeFest is coming up in two weeks, Thursday, January 8, from 6:30 to 9:30 P. M.! It would be great to see you at the Art Center South Campus—950 South Raymond Avenue, Pasadena—so we can experience the amazing work you have been doing, and you can be part of our “Schmoozy” networking session that will follow the presentations. This presentation and networking event is free and open to all who are interested in taking their careers to the next level.
- The spring term for the Art Center at Night/Public Programs classes begins Monday, January 12 and registration is ongoing. Check out all the offerings and sigh up by going to the web site at, http://www.artcenter.edu/acn/
- Art Center at Night/Public Programs-
All of the great Art Center at Night/Public Program classes will being Monday, January 12 and most of them will be at the Art Center at Night South Campus, 950 South Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, California. In addition all three “Crafting a Meaningful Career” classes will be offered.
- The following classes will begin the week of January 12, 2014-
"Crafting a Meaningful Career-Part One, Discovering the Dream" will run from Tuesday, January 13 to Tuesday, April 14, 7:00 to 10:00 P. M.
"Crafting a Meaningful Career-Part Two, Forming the Dream" will start Thursday, January 15 and run for six weeks to Thursday, February 19, 7:00 to 10:00 P. M.
"Crafting a Meaningful Career-Part Three, Fulfilling the Dream" begins Thursday, March 5 for six weeks and ends Thursday, April 9, 7:00 to 10:00 P. M.
For more information about these and other classes you may call Art Center at Night at 626-396-2319, or you may go to their web site at
And you can always contact Tony Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Members of our fall 2014 Crafting a Meaningful Career class|
reviewing a timeline assignment.
- Christine Saiyan, Yoga Instructor and Graphic Designer,
Nuno Figueiredo, Photographer specializing in boudoir photography-
“Votos de Feliz Natal a todos os membros deste grupo. Boas Fotografias”
Please continue to support the members of our creative community as they create meaning within their careers. Thanks to all for their informative and inspiring contributions.
If you are not on the mailing list and would like to receive owe monthly notices of these Updates please contact email@example.com. Conversely if you would like to be removed from the email list simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Keep sending in your informative and motivating emails. I may have to edit them in the interest of space but I will do my best to keep their integrity. Emails and notices are usually posted in the order they are received. Tony Luna Creative-Updates are produced approximately once a month so please provide enough lead time when submitting emails so they can be posted in a timely fashion.
Keep creating wonderful art and, as always, stay in touch!
Tony Luna Creative
A Creative Consultancy
819 North Bel Aire Drive
Burbank, CA 91501
Home office: 818-842-5490
Adjunct Professor: Art Center College of Design
Contributing Consultant to "Bokeh Magazine, The Art and Life of Photography," an online magazine for the iPads and iPhones.
Author: "How to Grow as a Photographer: Reinventing Your Career" Allworth Press and
"Mastering the Business of Photography: What the Pros Do When They Are Not Taking Incredible Photos" Skyhorse/Allworth Press
Providing support, inspiration and networking for mid-career creative professionals