Friday, June 14, 2013
Tony Luna Creative- Update- 6-14-13
Synopsis of what is new in this Update:
- We are in full swing with our summer term at Art Center College of Design and "Crafting a Meaningful Career-Part One- Discovering the Dream" class. We are moving into the creation of the "Work and Personal Timeline"assignment which I am sure will bring about some interesting insights for the students. We are entering Week #6 of the fourteen weeks so we are right on schedule to helping our participants move their careers forward. To find out more about the class click on http://www.tonylunacreative.com…
- Chirstine Saiyan invites everyone to join her for a hike on Sunday, June 16 from 9:00 to 11:30 A. M. followed by a session at Glendale Yoga at 12:30...
- Anne Reeves lets us know that she will be conducting a Level 2 of the "Powerful Presentations" workshop on Wednesday, June 19 from 7:00 to 9;00 P. M. at Art Center's South Campus…
- And Christine Saiyan offers her Yoga Tune Up ® and Workshop to Tackle Your Tension on Saturday, June 29, 1:00 to 3:00 P. M. in North Hollywood…
- Nathan See invites you take a look at the latest issue of his online publication, "Bok-eh- The Art and Life of Photography" and a special offer...
- Anyone interested in traveling to Cuzco, Peru and then for a special guided tour of Machu Picchu from August 15 to August 22? If so contact Tony Luna, email@example.com…
From Christine Saiyan, Yogini Christine- "Hi, I'm so thrilled to spend another Sunday with you... Join us as we submerge ourselves in nature. Yoga will be in Glendale Yoga @ 12:30 right after the hike...$15 with snacks. So essentially this hike takes about 5.5 miles and one direction it goes up 1500 feet in about 3 miles and down 2.5 miles. With Love, Christine"
BEAUDRY LOOP HIKE
Date: Sunday, June 16th Time: 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Location: 3110 Beaudry Terrace
Glendale, CA 91208
From Anne Reeves, Presentation and Branding- "Hi Tony, This is the info for our Level 2 workshop. …Info re the next Powerful Presentations workshop about a month before our October workshop. Thanks again for your support."
Powerful Presentations 2
#ACN-589W • $135
Wed June 19, 7-10pm
Art Center at Night • Art Center College of Design • South Campus
950 South Raymond Ave • Pasadena • CA 91105
To Register: http://www.artcenter.edu/acn
Select "Register" > "Register Now" > Search for (Key Word): "Powerful Presentations"
or call: 626-396-2319
Building on concepts and strategies presented in Powerful Presentations: How to Tell It So You Can Sell It, this next-level three-hour workshop gives students a valuable opportunity to deliver a five-minute presentation and gain constructive, supportive feedback from course instructors Anne Reeves and Antoinette Byron.
If you want to persuade your audience, move them, stir them and inspire them to action, it's not just what you say but how you say it that matters.
Branding & Package Design
- Christine Saiyan, Yogini Christine
Yoga Tune Up ® Workshop
Tackle Your Tension with Christine Saiyan
Date: Saturday, June 29th. 1 P. M. to 3 P. M.
Location: 5257 Vineland Ave., North Hollywood
To Register call: 818-761-1705
How often do you get bodywork done?
How often would you like to have a massage?
Using therapy balls you can give yourself a massage whenever you'd like one and counteract the effects of long days on your feet or at the computer. Working from feet to head Christine will help you address old injuries, scar tissue, and general stiffness.
Christine Saiyan instructs a unique blend of Yoga Tune Up ® classes. Her personal approach is to guide each student with patience and nurture the energy along a series of unique postures. Through her calming presence and focus on relaxation students will experience a complete rejuvenation of body and mind, an improvement in strength, flexibility and an overall balance.
- From Nathan See, Photographer, Publisher- Check out the latest issue of "Bok-eh- The Art and Life of Photography," an online magazine for the iPad.
You can blast this offer code to your people: bokehfriends
Use the following link to use the code.http://bokehonline.com/blog/how-to-use-bokeh-magazine-current-subscriber-code/
Bokeh Digital Photography Magazine: Professional skills guide, tips, techniques and tutorials to learn how to create better images for beginners to intermediate photographers in business.
By Wabi Sabi Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks to all for the contributions.
If you are not on the mailing list and would like to receive owe monthly notices of these Updates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Conversely if you would like to be removed from the email list simply email email@example.com and write "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Keep sending in your informative and motivating emails. I may have to edit them in the interest of space but I will do my best to keep their integrity. Emails and notices are usually posted in the order they are received. Tony Luna Creative-Updates are produced approximately once a month so please provide enough lead time when submitting emails so they can be posted in a timely fashion.
Keep creating wonderful art and, as always, stay in touch!
Tony Luna Creative
A Creative Consultancy
819 North Bel Aire Drive
Burbank, CA 91501
Home office: 818-842-5490
Adjunct Professor: Art Center College of Design
Creative Consultant: Photoheadonline; Bokeh Magazine, The Art and Life of Photography, an e-zine
Author: "How to Grow as a Photographer: Reinventing Your Career" Allworth Press
Providing support, inspiration and networking for mid-career creative professionals
Posted by Tony Luna at 9:15 PM